Sensory Development Mini Course
How Your Child’s Sensory Challenges Can Improve with Primitive Reflex Therapy
This FREE course will teach you the following about PRIMITIVE REFLEX THERAPY:
- What it is
- What it looks like
- HOW it can help your child
- PLUS, we'll give you 7 BONUS VIDEOS that walk you through testing your child's primitive reflexes to see if they are affecting your child's sensory & behavior challenges.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF...
...your child has any of the following:
- Sensory processing disorders
- ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities
- Reading challenges
- Behavior challenges
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Undiagnosed challenges with inattention, hyperactivity, or lack of productivity
...you want a drug-less solution for your child.
- You've gone the medication route & want to try something different.
- You don't want to expose your child to the possible risks involved with medication.
- You prefer a natural approach to help your child with their sensory & behavioral challenges.
...you're excited to work with your child at home!
- Maybe it's difficult to get your child to a therapist or doctor—or you may not even have access to this type of therapy in your community.
- Maybe it's not in your budget to pay for expensive therapies that insurance may or may not cover.
- Maybe you're the parent who wants to take charge of their child's development & health and are ready for a user-friendly option you can do FROM HOME.
...you're a professional wanting to learn more to help the kids & parents you work with.
- Have you heard the buzz around sensory integration therapy and primitive reflexes and want to learn more? This course will definitely take your knowledge to the next level. Sign up for our FREE Sensory Development Mini Course to get a better idea of what the main course is all about.
- As a professional, you are more than welcome to use this program and refer it to any clients. Contact us ([email protected]) if you are interested in becoming an affiliate.
THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU IF...
...you're not excited about working with your child. We get it. This style might not mesh with you. Many people would rather take their child to someone who can do the therapy for them & that's okay. BUT, the great thing about this course is that it's introductory and you can give it a try at no cost. Try it on for size. Your child might respond to you better than you think.
"This course was direct and to the point. It gave me a great foundation to what primitive reflexes are and how they're so important! The course was easy to go through and the testing videos were clear and easy to follow along with when doing them with my son. I really enjoyed the professional nature of the the course."
Dr. Aaron Cunningham is a pediatric chiropractic physician (ICPA-International Chiropractic Pediatric Association) and is certified in Intersect4Life. He is the founder and owner of Keystone Chiropractic & Sensory Development Center in Columbia, Missouri.
In May 2013, the Elevating KIDS program was announced for individuals with sensory processing challenges, learning disabilities, neurodevelopmental conditions such as ADD/ADHD, and anything along the autism spectrum. Dr. Aaron has been working with kids for 5+ years, helping them reach their full health potential through sensory integration therapy, nutrition & chiropractic.
Nicole Cunningham has a bachelor's degree in Special Education (Mild/Moderate Disabilities) from Brigham Young University and is a huge proponent of using natural options to help kids improve behavior and flourish academically. She is thrilled with the results she has seen in kids that get sensory integration therapy help.
Aaron & Nicole are excited to bring their combined expertise to the Elevating KIDS online program to help parents help their kids AT HOME.
Frequently Asked Questions
"The testing videos were easier than I thought they would be. I split them up during the day. Some we did at home and the rest we actually did at the park between my son playing. I'm excited to learn more. This course was a great intro and I will definitely look into the therapy!"
StartWhat's Next? Let the fun begin! (0:38)
StartBonus Video #1: Test Your Child’s Moro Reflex (1:30)
StartBonus Video #2: Test Your Child’s Palmar Reflex (1:45)
StartBonus Video #3: Test Your Child’s Rooting Reflex (0:47)
PreviewBonus Video #4: Test Your Child’s ATNR (2:18)
StartBonus Video #5: Test Your Child’s Spinal Galant Reflex (1:25)
PreviewBonus Video #6: Test Your Child’s TLR (1:54)
StartBonus Video #7: Test Your Child’s STNR (2:34)